Philippine Population Management Program (PPMP) Advocacy for the Special Population Group (SPG) – Elderly, Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Indigenous Peoples (IPs) and LGBTQ
This is a continuing support and technical assistance which includes consultation meetings, planning workshops and other advocacy activities intended for the elderly, PWDs and IPs who will assist in the RPRH implementation.
To mobilize the support of the elders, PWDs and IPs for the RPRH program, specifically:
- To provide an orientation/re-orientation on the PPMP and other program updates;
- To organize the SPG who are interested to participate in the RPRH implementation in their respective localities;
- To identify gaps, issues and concerns along program implementation;
- To link demand to service delivery for possible clients with unmet need for Family Planning.
- Coordination with the Local Population Officers and other partner agencies
- PPMP Orientation
- Identification of issues and concerns
- Programming and Implementing of recommended actions
- Session on RPFP
- Workshop on issues and concerns
- Provision of advocacy and IEC materials
- Disseminate studies conducted on Elderly, PWDs, IPs